Thursday, June 4, 2009

Simple Things

Simple Things

I want to know how your hand-writing looks,

How you cross your t's and make your g's.

I want to know what is on your bedside table

And if you dream of me and talk in your sleep.

I want to know how your hair feels

how it smells and

if it falls off your forehead.

I want to see your toothbrush and

Watch you brush your teeth.

I want to know how you like your coffee,

if you leave lipstick on the rim.

I want to see you dress in the morning.

What do you slip into first?

I want to zip your little black dress.

I want to know your routine.

I want to know if you sleep naked.

I want to see your ears, if they lie close

To your head. If you like them kissed.

I want to see the hair on your neck and

Bury my head in it.

I want to see your nipples. Are they pink? Brown?

What do they look like when they stand up?

How do they feel in my mouth?

I want to see your navel. Is it ticklish?

Is it in or out?

I want to trace the line to your wetness,

I want to smell you,

Feel your wetness in my fingers,

Taste it with my tongue.

I want you in my bed.

I want you in my life.

© Anne 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment